When it comes to calorie-burning exercises, kayaking is often underrated. After all, most people think of activities like running or cycling when they want to burn some calories. That’s right, kayaking is a great way to work up a sweat and torch some serious calories! If you’re looking for an excellent workout, look no further than kayaking!
Kayaking is an excellent workout but here the question that comes to your mind is how many calories burned kayaking 1 hour?
Kayaking can easily help you burn 300-500 calories per hour? But here the thing that you need to keep in mind is that it depends on many factors.
In this article, we’ll discuss how many calories you can burn kayaking for different lengths of time. We’ll also give some tips on how to maximize your calorie burn while kayaking!
Wait! Wait! Wait!
Important Note: If you want to measure that how many calories burned during kayaking so I recommend you to use FEITAKE Fitness Tracker HR, Activity Fitness Trackers.
Table of Contents
How Many Calories Burned Kayaking 1 Hour?
You can easily burn 300-500 calories per hour kayaking. However, this number will vary depending on your weight, intensity level, and other factors.
There are a lot of variables to consider when it comes to how many calories you can burn kayaking.
Your weight, the intensity of your paddling, and even the type of kayak can all play a role in how many calories you’ll burn during your time on the water.
That being said, a general rule of thumb is that you can expect to burn around 400 calories per hour of kayaking, give or take a few depending on the factors mentioned above.
So, if you’re looking to get a great workout in and burn some serious calories, Kayaking is a great option! Just be sure to pack plenty of snacks and water so you can keep your energy up and stay safe while you’re out on the water.
The Best Exercises To Do After Kayaking To Continue The Calorie Burn?
There are a few different exercises you can do after kayaking to continue the calorie burn.
- First, try doing some resistance training with dumbbells or resistance bands. This will help to tone your muscles and burn even more calories.
- Another great option is to go for a swim! Swimming is an excellent cardio workout that will also help to tone your muscles.
- Finally, you can try doing some HIIT (high-intensity interval training) on a bike or treadmill. This is a great way to really get your heart rate up and burn even more calories.
- So, there you have it! Kayaking is an excellent way to burn calories and get a great workout. Be sure to try out some of the other exercises afterward to really maximize your calorie burn.
What Are The Benefits Of Kayaking For Calorie Burning And Overall Health?
Kayaking is a great way to work up a sweat and torch some serious calories! If you’re looking for an excellent workout, look no further than kayaking. Not only is it a great workout, but it also has many other benefits for your health.
Some of the benefits of kayaking include:
- It’s a great cardio workout: Kayaking is an excellent way to get your heart rate up and get some cardio in.
- It’s a great upper body workout: Paddling with both arms will give your upper body a great workout.
- It’s a great core workout: Kayaking requires you to use your core muscles to stabilize yourself in the kayak.
- It’s a great way to get outside: Kayaking is a great excuse to get outside and enjoy the fresh air.
- It’s a great way to relax: Kayaking can be a very relaxing activity, especially if you paddle in calm waters.
How To Calculate How Many Calories You’ve Burned While Kayaking?
Calorie expenditure while kayaking can be affected by a number of different factors, including your weight, intensity level, and duration of time spent kayaking. To calculate an estimate of how many calories you’ve burned while kayaking, use the following formula:
(Weight in kg) x (Duration in minutes) x (MET value) / 200 = Calories burned
For example, if you weigh 80 kg and kayak for 30 minutes at a moderate intensity (MET value of 4.0), you would burn approximately 240 calories.
Keep in mind that this is just an estimate, and your actual calorie expenditure may be higher or lower depending on individual factors. Nevertheless, this equation can give you a good idea of how many calories you’re burning while kayaking.
Kayaking is a great way to work up a sweat and torch some serious calories! If you’re looking for an excellent workout, look no further than kayaking. Not only is it a great workout, but it also has many other benefits for your health, such as being great cardio and upper body workout. So get out there and enjoy the fresh air while burning some calories!
I hope this article about how many calories burned kayaking 1 hour was helpful. Kayaking is a great way to burn calories and get a great workout. Be sure to try out some of the other exercises afterward to really maximize your calorie burn. Thanks for reading!
Is kayaking a good way to lose weight?
There is no definitive answer to this question as it depends on a number of factors, such as your weight, fitness level, and kayaking technique. However, kayaking can certainly be a great workout and can help to burn calories and promote weight loss. For best results, combine kayaking with a healthy diet and regular exercise regime.
Does kayaking burn more calories than walking?
If you are kayaking at a moderate pace, you will burn more calories than if you were walking at the same pace. However, the number of calories burned will also depend on other factors, such as your weight and fitness level.
How many calories should you burn kayaking?
The number of calories you burn while kayaking will depend on a number of factors, such as your weight and fitness level. However, you can expect to burn around 300-400 calories per hour of kayaking.